Scheduling Coordinator- Healthcare-Weekends- Full Time
Scheduler/Staffing Coordinator- Weekends ? with or without reasonable accommodation
Location: 6750 W. 52nd ave. Arvada, CO 80002.
Work Schedule: full time 40 hrs/ week. Seeking coordinator with weekend availability. Tuesday- Saturday or Sunday- Thursday. Other scheduled will be considered 8-5.
Pay: $17- $17.50/hr. $1/hr diff for weekend shifts.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, 403B with company match, Flexible Spending Account, LTD/STD Insurance & much more!
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association, established in 1889, is Colorado?s oldest nonprofit home healthcare agency. Colorado VNA is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity. To achieve this, our highly skilled team provides individualized care and education to patients and their families every step of the way.
Why should you work at the Colorado VNA? We make a difference in your community. Our careers are extremely rewarding. Our clients appreciate you and we do too! That is why we have great benefits for you to take advantage of. Apply now to take the next step in your career.
As a Colorado VNA Scheduler, you will:
- Use computerized scheduling system to accurately assign new referrals to caregivers on a timely basis.
- Assign on the basis of patient's needs, caregiver's skills, physical locale, and caregiver's caseload.
- Assure that each day's visits are properly scheduled out for the correct day.
- Be responsible for maintaining scheduling system so records are accurate and complete.
- Assure that updates are input daily as submitted by caregivers.
- Reassign caregivers to client as needed and process paperwork related to changes.
- Communicate appropriately with caregiver staff, patients, physicians, and other contacts and accurately relays messages as needed.
- Treat internal external contacts professionally and with a consistently high degree of customer services.
- Notify Nurse Manager promptly of staffing problems.
- Minimum one year of experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide high level of customer service in a face-paced environment.
- High degree of professionalism, attention to detail.
- Trouble-shooting, prioritization and organizational skills essential.
- Experience with Homecare Homebase preferred.
If you need an accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.