RN- Home Healthcare- Per Visit
Registered Nurse- Home Healthcare- Per Visit- with or without reasonable accommodation
The Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is Colorado's oldest and largest Home healthcare company. We are a non-profit that takes pride in providing expert patient care while taking care of our community as well. Our company is proud to hold a 4 star CMS rating and we pride ourselves on our extensive training and continuous education. Our rich history, reputation in the Denver and our care and compassion make the Colorado Visiting Nurse Association a wonderful place to continue your career. Seeking caring and Compassionate Nurses to care for the Geriatric Population of our Community.
Registered Nurse- Home Healthcare- Per Visit
Schedule: Full time and Part time available. Days- 1 weekend/ month
Location: Openings in all territories; NW, NE, SW, SE, Central
Pay: $46/visit, $100/Open or SOC, .50 per mile in between patients homes
You will see your direct impact on a patient. Our teams include Caregiver, CNA, RN and Therapy. CVNA is committed to keep patients out of the hospital and able to enjoy life within home.
As a CVNA Registered Nurse, you will:
- Assess patient needs.
- Develop a plan of care including preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Document care using our state-of-the-art, tablet-based software.
- Communicate regularly with care team and family.
- Coordinate therapy, home health aid and other services as required.
- Counsel the patient and family on nursing and related needs.
- May supervise LPNs and CNAs.
- Graduation from an approved educational program for nursing.
- Active Colorado RN license or a license from state of primary residence if participating in Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of current home healthcare experience required.
- Twelve months hospital-based nursing experience as an RN strongly preferred.
- Home health experience strongly preferred.
Positions under 20 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.