RN- Home Healthcare- Littleton/Lakewood
RN- Home Healthcare- SW- (with or without reasonable accommodations)
The Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is Colorado's oldest and largest Home healthcare company. We are a non-profit that takes pride in providing expert patient care while taking care of our community as well. Our company is proud to hold a 4.5 start CSM rating and we pride ourselves on our extensive training and continuous education. Our rich history, reputation in the Denver and our care and compassion make the Colorado Visiting Nurse Association a wonderful place to continue your career.
Registered Nurse- Home Healthcare- South West Territory
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8-5. 1 weekend/month
Location: Home healthcare! Territory includes Littleton and Lakewood.
Pay: Salaried position, pay based on experience. Mileage is paid in-between patients homes. Monthly cell phone reimbursement, Retention Bonus
Benefits: 3 weeks of Paid Time off, Paid holidays, $2,000 retention bonus, medical, dental, vision, FSA, 403B with company match. Pride in working for an amazing non-profit.
You will see your direct impact on a patient. Our teams include Caregiver, CNA, RN and Therapy. CVNA is committed to keep patients out of the hospital and able to enjoy life within home. We enjoy a less than 10% readmission rate.
CVNA is recruiting nurses who are water walkers and super heroes. We are looking for those nurses who are compassionate, dedicated to patient care and love their jobs.
Home healthcare RNs are successful when they have med surg or home healthcare experience. As a Home healthcare RN - you must be confident, have a thirst for learning, and a compassionate heart. You are in the patient's home and your knowledge and experience must enable you to make the right decisions! CVNA provides strong management and triage support.
As a CVNA Registered Nurse, you will:
- Assess patient needs.
- Develop a plan of care including preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Document care using our state-of-the-art, tablet-based software.
- Communicate regularly with care team and family.
- Coordinate therapy, home health aid and other services as required.
- Counsel the patient and family on nursing and related needs.
- May supervise LPNs and CNAs.
- Graduation from an approved educational program for nursing.
- Active Colorado RN license or a license from state of primary residence if participating in Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- Current CPR certification.
- Six months nursing experience in the last three years or acceptable refresher course.
- Twelve months hospital-based nursing experience as an RN strongly preferred.
- Home health experience strongly preferred.
If you need an accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.
Job Reference #: 948434