RN-After Hours On Call- Home Health
RN-Registered Nurse-After Hours On Call- Home Health- with or without reasonable accommodation
The Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is Colorado's oldest and largest Home healthcare company. We are a non-profit that takes pride in providing expert patient care while taking care of our community as well. Our company is proud to hold a 4 star CMS rating and we pride ourselves on our extensive training and continuous education. Our rich history, reputation in the Denver community and our care and compassion make the Colorado Visiting Nurse Association a wonderful place to continue your career.
The After Hours on Call Nurse tkes triage calls after hours, as well as the possibility of driving out to see patients if needed. This is a remote position.
Training will be in person in Arvada, CO.
Home Health experience required, Homecare Homebase experience is a plus!
After hours 10pm-8am; days vary; includes weekend rotation
After hours stipend, hourly wage if call taken, mileage.
s a CVNA Registered Nurse, you will:
- Assess patient needs.
- Develop a plan of care including preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Document care using our state-of-the-art, tablet-based software.
- Communicate regularly with care team and family.
- Coordinate therapy, home health aid and other services as required.
- Counsel the patient and family on nursing and related needs.
- May supervise LPNs and CNAs.
- Graduation from an approved educational program for nursing.
- Active Colorado RN license or a license from state of primary residence if participating in Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of current home healthcare experience required.
- Twelve months hospital-based nursing experience as an RN strongly preferred.
- Home health experience strongly preferred.
Positions under 20 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.