Physical Therapist- Home Healthcare- North East Metro- $3,500 Bonus
Physical Therapist?with or without reasonable accommodation
Location: North East/ Central territories (includes- Denver, Commerce City, Thornton, Brighton, north Aurora)
Work Schedule: Full Time- Monday- Friday 8-5/. 1 weekend/ month
Benefits: Salaried position, $3,500 retention bonus, 3 weeks of paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, 403B, Flexible Spending Account, LTD/STD Insurance, paid mileage & much more!
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association, established in 1889, is Colorado?s oldest nonprofit home healthcare agency. CVNA is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity. To achieve this, our highly skilled team provides individualized care and education to patients and their families every step of the way.
Why should you work at the CVNA? We make a difference in your community. Our careers are extremely rewarding. Our clients appreciate you and we do too! That is why we have great benefits for you to take advantage of. Apply now to take the next step in your career.
As a CVNA Physical Therapist, you will:
- Evaluate clients? level of function and needs.
- Participate in design of treatment programs.
- Track and document client progress.
- Conduct case management under the direction of a licensed physician.
- Advise and consult with families, physicians, and other agency personnel.
- Assist clients with therapeutic treatments, exercises and rehabilitation.
- Maintain frequent communication with other caregivers and schedulers.
- Participate in professional development activities to maintain and enhance skills.
- Perform procedures required by the therapist, including but not limited to: ultrasound treatment, application of heat and cold, massage, gait training, muscle stimulation, assistance and training in cardio-pulmonary exercise, mobilization, assistance and training with ambulation, range of motion exercises, patient transfer, strengthening techniques, electrotherapy, prosthetic training, and adaptive equipment.
- Four-year degree including completion of a physical therapy program.
- Active Colorado PT license.
- At least one year of physical therapy experience.
- Heavy lifting (greater than 50 pounds).
- One year of home health experience preferred.
How to Apply
Apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about CVNA, visit www.vnacolorado.org.
If you need an accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.