Marketing Representative II ? Home Health & Hospice
Marketing Representative II ? Home Health & Hospice(with or without reasonable accommodations)
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association, established in 1889, is Colorado?s oldest nonprofit home healthcare agency. Colorado VNA is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity. To achieve this, our highly skilled team provides individualized care and education to patients and their families every step of the way.
Location: Arvada- 6750 W. 52nd Ave Arvada, CO 80002.
Hours- Full time- 40 hrs/ week
Benefits: 3 weeks of Paid time off. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, 403B with company match, Flexible Spending Account, LTD/STD Insurance & much more!
Pay: Salary plus incentive plan.
Requirements: Minimum 5 years successful sales background , and proven ability to effectively build relationships with all levels of an organization and close sales. Bachelor's degree preferred in marketing or related business field, or a combination of education and applicable experience. Previous Hospice and or Home care experience required. Experience with contact relationship management software (CRM), proficient with administrative software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Smart Phones. Ability to communicate medical and technical information to non-medical audience.
Seeking candidates that have:
- Ability to identify and/or follow up sales leads and referrals; develop new referral sources and interact with existing referral sources to increase sales of the Agency?s services.
- Ability to follow and comply with all of the Agency?s policies and procedures and represent the Agency with honesty, integrity, and dignity at all times.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures. Excellent communication skills for effective education and persuasion of referral & revenue sources and wide range of individuals. Able to effectively convey analysis of marketing issues and trends in writing, and comfortable giving public presentations to small and large groups.
- Able to motivate businesses, insurance companies/brokers, and other sources of business to utilize Agency services and to persuade Agency staff to participate in marketing efforts.
- Assertive, persistent, and honest in promoting Agency services in spirit of collaborative partnership to both external and internal customers.
- Able to analyze competitive/marketplace information to determine trends and to recommend goals/strategies.
- A working knowledge of healthcare.
- Maintaining good relationships with the field staff and managers.
- Able to coach/educate/lead field staff on sales.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community - both internally and externally.
- Ability to maintain a courteous, friendly and helpful demeanor with all customers, and to develop good rapport with customer personnel.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to utilize advertising and/or sales promotion techniques.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements.
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement a range of sales promotion programs and/or events.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
If you need an accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.