LPN II- Per Visit
LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse II- Per Visit-(with or without reasonable acomodations)
LPN II - per visit- IV certification required
The Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is seeking IV Certified LPNs! We are Colorado's oldest and largest Home Health company as well as being a non profit! Expert patient care is what we provide while taking care of our community as well.
Location: Home healthcare- travel throughout the Denver metro area is required
Experience: Home Health experience preferred.
Pay: $32.50 per visit- Mileage is also paid in between homes
Schedule: all visits are within Mon- Friday 8-5// Part time// 5-30 visits per week available
- Graduation from a school of Practical Nursing approved by the National Association for Practical Nurse Education or accredited by the Colorado Board of Licensed Practical Nurse examiners
- Previous Homecare or Home Health preferred.
- Active Colorado LPN license or a license from the state of primary residence, if participating in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact).
- Current CPR.
- IV certification required.
- Twelve months nursing experience as an LPN and six months nursing experience in the last three years. Anyone with less than 12 months hospital-based nursing may be subject to an extended probationary review period.
- Complete knowledge of universal precautions and of Agency caregiving procedures and guidelines.
- Ability read and interpret physicians' orders and notes from other caregivers, as well as respond to them, verbally and in writing.
As a CVNA LPN, you will:
- Provide consistently high quality of care to patients in accordance with the plan of care and Agency policies.
- Maintain and enhance nursing skills.
- Handle medical emergencies calmly and quickly.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes relating to family, physician and RN regarding care plan and specialized procedures.
- Prepare equipment and materials for treatments, observing aseptic techniques.
- Assist the patient in learning the appropriate self-care techniques.
- Perform procedures appropriate to LPN level of care.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation of care by meeting deadlines consistently and assuring charting is accurate and legible.
If you need an accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.
Pay: up to $32.50/hour
<p> $32.50 per visit- Mileage is also paid in between homes</p>
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 822592