CNA- Home Healthcare- Evenings/Weekends
CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant- Home Healthcare- Evenings/Weekends (with or without reasonable accommodations)
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association, established in 1889, is Colorado?s oldest nonprofit home healthcare agency. Colorado VNA is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity. To achieve this, our highly skilled team provides individualized care and education to patients and their families every step of the way.
Hours: 20-30 hrs/week. Evenings and every other weekend.
Pay: $14.95- $20.70- Depending on Experience/ Mileage is also paid in between patients homes
Location: Denver metro/ home healthcare
- Completion of an approved educational program for nurses aides in the state of Colorado.
- Active Colorado CNA license.
- Current BLS, CPR certification.
- Previous CNA or student experience within the last year.
- Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver?s license and good driving record.
If you need accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.
Pay: up to $20.70/hour
<p><strong> </strong> $14.95- $20.70- Depending on Experience/ Mileage is also paid in between patients homes</p>
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 891754