CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant-Brighton/Broomfield-Home health
CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant- Brighton/Broomfield- (with or without reasonable accommodations)
The Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is Colorado's oldest and largest Not-For-Profit Home Health Company on Colorado. We are seeking caring, compassionate and reliable CNAs to care for the Geriatric population of our community.
1 on 1 patient care, Competitive pay, excellent Benefits, In depth training, Paid drive time and Mileage reimbursement make the CVNA an excellent place to work.
Days, Evenings, Splits, weekends available (every other weekend required)
Location: Brighton/Broomfield-travel to multiple homes each day.
Schedule: Full time and part time available. Days, Splits, Evenings available-every other weekend available(half day)
Pay: Depending on Experience. 15% more on evenings and weekends. Mileage is also paid between clients homes.
Benefits:Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (up to 17 days of paid time off) Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B, life insurance, extended illness time off, LPN scholarship opportunities and company smart phone with care plan app.
As a CNA at Colorado VNA, you will:
- Assist clients with day-to-day living activities.
- Perform meal preparation, feeding, bathing, oral hygiene, dressing and grooming.
- Assist clients with mobility with cane, crutches, walker or wheelchair and transfer with Hoyer lift.
- Respond to client needs with a cooperative and willing attitude.
- Communicate with the primary caregiver regarding the plan of care.
- Meet productivity expectations and document visits through a telephonic reporting system.
- Maintain regular contact with the Agency scheduler regarding caseload.
- Participate in internal and external professional development programs to maintain and enhance skills.
- Use your smart phone device to reference patient charts, log mileage, and map out your route.
- Completion of an approved educational program for nurses aides in the state of Colorado.
- Active Colorado CNA license.
- Current BLS certification.
- Previous CNA or student experience within the last year.
- Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver?s license and good driving record.
If you need accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.
Job Reference #: 1248609