Clinical Manager- RN- Home Healthcare
Clinical Manager - RN with or without reasonable accommodation
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association, established in 1889, is Colorado?s oldest nonprofit home healthcare agency. CVNA is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity. To achieve this, our highly skilled team provides individualized care and education to patients and their families every step of the way.
Location: Colorado Visiting Nurse Association, 6750 W. 52nd Ave. Arvada 80002
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5; 40 hours. On call requirements
Benefits: $6,000 Retention bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, 17 days of Paid Time Off, 403B with company match, Flexible Spending Account, LTD/STD Insurance & much more!
Why should you work at the Colorado VNA? We make a difference in your community. Our careers are extremely rewarding. Our clients appreciate you and we do too! That is why we have great benefits for you to take advantage of. Apply now to take the next step in your career.
As a Colorado VNA Clinical Manager, you will:
- Ensure provision of safe, high-quality patient care.
- Ensure that team?s productivity meets standards and guidelines outlined by Agency.
- Ensure quality, timeliness, and appropriateness of care given, which may include making periodic co-visits with nursing staff.
- Monitor documentation through standard reports to assure appropriate, timely compliance with payor regulations.
- Facilitate communication between disciplines.
- Act a resource, mentor, role model, and motivator to develop and maintain a stable, satisfied enthusiastic caregiver team.
- Minimize team turnover rate and ensures team members work together efficiently.
- Supervise employees appropriately with timely and consistent training, coaching, feedback, and reviews.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing services and identifies areas for updating expertise.
- Ensure staffing is appropriate to the referrals received by the agency and the census.
- Collaborate with employees as necessary to assure accuracy and completion of audited documents and staff performance.
- Develop and implement educational programs for all of the field staff.
- Minimum of three years? home health experience and two years of supervisory experience.
- Graduation from an accredited educational program with minimum requirement of BA degree, and preferably an MA or BSN in a related or relevant field.
- Current Colorado license/registry as applicable and current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of home healthcare regulations.
If you need an accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.
Retention bonuses are available for new employees or employees that have been separated from CVNA for longer than 1 year.