This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Admissions Coordinator - with or without reasonable accommodation
Location: Colorado Visiting Nurse Association, 390 Grant Street, Denver, CO 80203.
Work Schedule: Sunday- Thursday 10-7; 40 hours, weekend rotation may be required.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 403B with company match, Flexible Spending Account, LTD/STD Insurance & much more!
As a Colorado VNA Admissions Coordinator, you will:
- Process referrals using the Agency's established procedures and meet quality and quantity performance standards.
- Enter data accurately into computer terminal as information is received via telephone, from physicians, hospital coordinators, clients, families and other sources.
- Provide complete, accurate referral information to schedulers and other departments to ensure effective communication and efficient service delivery.
- Provide backup to Insurance Verification Coordinator as needed.
- Provide basic information on Durable Medical Equipment and makes referrals.
- Act as a customer service representative to internal and external clients, including patients, physicians, caregivers, coworkers, supervisors, etc.
- Communicate and respond to service requests by listening, clarifying, problem-solving and following up until resolution is achieved.
- High school graduation or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of Medical transcription, admissions/intake coordinator, or other experience in the medical field is required.
- Strong data entry and communication skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of medical terminology.
If you need an accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.